Saturday, September 22, 2012

This means nothing

Soon, it shall disappear. This is both a threnody and a blessing for birth. In this world is the weeping of the willows, a child's cries, an insignificant bug caught in a web, waiting to be a spiders dinner. Every moment that occurs is another tragedy, a mother losing her child, innocence stolen. We do not have the capacity for honouring all the sadness in the world. It happens so frequently, we block it out. Perhaps i only speak for my Self. Yet the i is of the world, so gnaw my tongue and spit it in my face, cross the neurons in the brain so they fire in a completely new way, tear my flesh so i may know your pain, so i may identify with you, if that is what it takes, if only in my complete anguish can you feel any relief. The love for Christ is sadism. Devotion to the passion is lavishly licking up the puddles of agony. No sacrifices will suffice, we have nothing to offer, i am not worthy, nor worthy of your love, of your devotion, of your respect. May my bones be cracked open upon death to release my spirit to the sky. I do not wish to make another turn in the wheel if they keep throwing stones. Make them stop, make them pause for a moment to reflect and acknowledge that it is you they devour. They are cannibals eating their own putrid flesh. Forgive them, they know knot and i shall knot forgive to know the eternal power. This compassion is slow suicide. These flowers bloom but once, and enter the realm of distorted memory. Her jaw is broken by a vision out of the corner of her eye. Stones form into shapes which allow comfort for those ready to return. A way exists we can escape her hand is being held out grasp the scratched nail polished bones and sing a hymn to bring back the bee's  hum. I asked for every moment of this. Thank you for granting my wish. Bring the crone this crow has done the murder. She shall wash the blood from my hands and bless them with the sands of time. I will return again to remember where she rests, kiss her pale cheek and pull the covers over her shoulders. May we all rest, and so it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment